Last year, I visited the Chinese pavilion and the Japanese tower in Brussels with 2 friends of mine. These buildings were built at request of the Belgian king Leopold II in 1900. He got the idea for the more exotic buildings in Belgium after visiting the World Expo the same year.
When visiting Brussels, these buildings have to be on your to do-list because they’re unique in Belgium.
When I visited them, they were open at night so the pictures turned out kind of blurry. The one below was taken by a friend and although it’s unfocused, I love the picture. The kiosk was a part of the Chinese Pavilion, so cute!
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Unfocused (atelierzisiadou.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Unfocused (lovingjazz.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Unfocused (arindammohapatra.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Unfocused…in Spain (anitamacphotos.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Unfocused (judichow.wordpress.com)